Musical.ly Sign Up: The Tutorial for today is on how to register for musical.ly account. In the next 500 words, we will be showing you the steps to get started on musical.ly.
Musical.ly is a creative social media platform for mobile devices that allows music lovers all over the world to make, share, and discover amazing short videos on mobile and online. The truth is that signing up Musical.ly account isn’t really easy but with this tutorial then everything will be easier for you to register for Musical.ly account.
While some complain about how hard, confusing, and frustrating it is to sign up for a musical.ly account, others will find it cheap to sign up Musical.ly account to watch music videos and other music fun. The first step to get started on Musical.ly is to register for an account using a mobile device, and this comes immediately after you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your phone or tablet.
Musical.ly only permits smartphones to sign up using the Musical.ly app. There’s no provision for desktop or laptop PC to sign up Musical.ly. But you do have the option log in your Musical.ly using your desktop site, but I’ll explain that later.
Once you’ve gone through this Musical.ly tutorial then you’ll know how to register a Musical.ly account on any device. This tutorial will also help you to start creating videos of yourself lip-syncing and dancing along to music you like. Musical.ly shares some similarities with Facebook by giving you the opportunity to click ‘LIKE’ when you cherish a music video or music track.
Musical.ly Sign Up – How to Step Up Musical.ly After Its Registration
– Go to https://musical.ly on your phone or tablet’s using the web browser or the Musical.ly app
– Those who have Android phones or tablets should click on “” button to download the Musical.ly app
– But if you have an iPhone or iPad, then you’ll need to tap on the App Store icon to download the Musical.ly app
– Amazon phone users can as well click on the Musical.ly app for Amazon download option
– After downloading the Musical.ly app either on your Android, iPhone or Amazon then you need to install the app downloaded by clicking on the installation button
– Click on the “Open” button to launch the Musical.ly app.
– Click on “Sign Up” to start your Musical.ly registration
– You need to choose how you want to create your account by clicking on one of the options in the pop-up window.
– You can choose to create Musical.ly account using facebook, email, google account and a lot of others
– In this post, we will show the Musical.ly sign up steps using “email”.
– For Musical.ly sign up with email, you need to enter your email address and click on “Continue”
– Select your Musical.ly username, then set your new password, and finally click on the “Create Account” button.
– You also need to tap on the checkbox to prove that you are a human.
– Then type in your full name and tap “Continue”.
– Select from your photos or simply take a selfie to add an image in your profile
– You can add contacts from your phone or directly from Facebook
Note: After updating your Musical.ly status with your photos, other remaining steps are not compulsory so you can choose to skip the rest remaining Musical.ly sign up steps. Click on “Done” on the upper right side of your screen and you will be logged into your account automatically.
Musical.ly Login – Musical.ly Sign in – How to Login to Musically with your Username and Password
– Firstly open the Musical.ly app.
– Go to the next step and click on the “log in”.
– Type-in your Musical.ly “username” or email.
– Enter your password.
– Click on the “log in” button to sign into your Musical.ly account
If you signed up Musical.ly using a social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or the rest then you can access the services directly when you login. To do that, you need launch the musically app on your mobile device, then click on the log in, click also on the Facebook or Twitter icon, enter your account sign-in information such as password and username and then click on the “Login” but if you used Facebook/Twitter to sign up then all you need to do to get started is to click on “Authorize app” if you want to sign in with Twitter.
Notwithstanding that you cant sign up Musical.ly account through their desktop site, but Musical.ly permits its registered users to login using their computer, desktops and laptops.
Here are the steps to login Musical.ly account via computer or a laptop
– Visit https://musical.ly/login.jsp
– Then enter your Musical.ly account details such as email and password fields.
– Enter the security code and click on the login button